Ministry Leader: Dorine Felder
The Women’s Ministry of Victory endeavors to create an atmosphere where women can realize spiritual maturity and develop unity through friendship, expand their leadership skills, and minister in the local church, their community and the world. Mentoring opportunities (for all ages) to foster spiritual growth is promoted.
Women are encouraged to accept their responsibility as women of God who will offer themselves as living sacrifices, acceptable to God and pleasing in His sight; devoted to one another, honoring one another above themselves, serving God and their church with zeal, keeping their spiritual fervor, joyful in hope, faithful in prayer, sharing with those in need, and practicing hospitality as per Romans 12. There is a Women’s Bible class on Sunday mornings (8:45 am) that inspires women to be ALL God created them to be! This class focuses on the God given abilities and gifting’s of women and helps to cultivate these abilities.
The Women’s ministry does several activities during the year, such as:
- Family Movie nights
- Ladies Ice Cream Social
- Inspirational Ladies Gatherings featuring “This is My Story” sessions
- Annual explosive multi-service Women’s Conference
- Christmas Sweater Breakfast (featuring live Christmas music)
- This ministry also provides an opportunity for women to serve on decorating, set-up, serving and clean-up Teams for various church functions.
- We also help others through pray, encouraging, and maybe taking a meal to the sick/shut-in, or those who recently had surgery, furthering cultivating their spiritual gifts.
Women are encouraged to begin each day with Prayer and the Word. The Word has the power to change us and communication with God gives us strength, direction, refreshing, and joy. Women are encouraged to memorize Scripture and make God the central focus of everyday life.